Официальный форум СВД Встраиваемые Системы
29 Март, 2024, 18:42:48 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти

Сайт СВД ВС  Начало   Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1] 2 3   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: ScummVM for PlayBook  (Прочитано 53651 раз)
Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« : 16 Декабрь, 2011, 10:17:49 »

ScummVM for PlayBook
(русская версия)

We're proud to present you ported version of ScummVM for PlayBook.

ScummVM is a reimplementation of the part of the software used to interpret the scripting languages such games used to describe the game world rather than emulating the hardware the games ran on; as such, ScummVM allows the games it supports to be played on platforms other than those for which they were originally released.

ScummVM supports many adventure games, including LucasArts SCUMM games (such as Monkey Island 1-3, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max, ...), many of Sierra's AGI and SCI games (such as King's Quest 1-6, Space Quest 1-5, ...), Discworld 1 and 2, Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Lure of the Temptress, Broken Sword 1 and 2, Flight of the Amazon Queen, Gobliiins 1-3, The Legend of Kyrandia 1-3, many of Humongous Entertainment's children's SCUMM games (including Freddi Fish and Putt Putt games) and many more.

To play games you'll need ScummVM itself installed on the PlayBook and original game files. Upload game files somewhere into the PlayBook, for example in the misc directory and add it in the ScummVM main menu. Please note that game files will be located in the misc directory.

Right mouse emulation is pretty simple: on the left side of the screen there is a side bar where you can switch active mouse button.

Screenshots:

You can download it here: scummvm-1_4_1_61.bar

(щёлкните чтобы показать/скрыть)
« Последнее редактирование: 13 Март, 2012, 14:16:28 от Александр Молодцов » Записан

Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #1 : 20 Декабрь, 2011, 14:16:45 »

Some screenshots added.

Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #2 : 10 Январь, 2012, 18:40:27 »

Since where is still no news on application approval, we've decided to upload bar file here. You can find download link in the first post.

Zandengoff
Интересующийся

« Ответ #3 : 25 Январь, 2012, 05:28:31 »

Got around to registering on your forum. As you have read on the crackberry forums, I would like to help out where I can. I am willing to beta test and give feedback. I really just want to keep this port moving along to the point it is in line with the webos port. Would you be able to share a list of features to be implemented and a possible priority? It would be good to know what you have planned before laying out bugs or needed features to get this port 100% complete.

Also on an unrelated note, can you let me know how long the port took you to make?

Keep up the good work. Playing SCUMM on my playbook right now.
Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #4 : 26 Январь, 2012, 10:00:33 »

The most important thing now is to implement right mouse button emulation. I'm thinking about something similar to WebOS realization:
Цитата: README.WebOS
Tap + movement: Mouse movement
Tap without movement: Left mouse button click
Tap held for >0.5s without movement: Right mouse button click
Tap held for >1s without movement: Middle mouse button click
Double Tap + movement: Drag and drop
But I'm not really sure if this is handy.
Then I'd like to change some default paths and implement more user-friendly filesystem navigation (browse only shared directory).

It really doesn't take too much time to port. But porting has only just begun. Smiley

We'll upload new release when it's ready.
« Последнее редактирование: 26 Январь, 2012, 10:37:56 от Александр Молодцов » Записан

Zandengoff
Интересующийся

« Ответ #5 : 27 Январь, 2012, 05:27:40 »

Those mouse gestures are for the non-trackpad control version. I found it much easier to use the touchpad version of right click. It is basically click and hold one finger where you would like to click and the bring down another finger to signify a right click.

That also might be easier to impliment than all of the different timed values.

Also, is there any way to access the scumm menu after staring a game. That might be a good use for the downward swipe gesture.

FYI, This page is currently the 3rd google result for "SCUMM Playbook" Smiley
Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #6 : 27 Январь, 2012, 10:48:46 »

Also, is there any way to access the scumm menu after staring a game. That might be a good use for the downward swipe gesture.
It seems that you are using 2.0 OS. Smiley Actually, menu should appear on downward swipe, but something has changed in PlayBook 2.0 and it stopped working. This is already fixed in new version.

Zandengoff
Интересующийся

« Ответ #7 : 31 Январь, 2012, 03:00:46 »

Went back to 1.8 and sure enough the menu now works. You mentioned that this was fixed for os2 in a new version. Do you have plans for a release soon? What features do you expect to come out with the next build?
Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #8 : 31 Январь, 2012, 14:46:22 »

New version is available in the first message.

Changes in this version:
  • ScummVM 1.4.1 Smiley
  • Fixed menu in 2.0 OS
  • Added MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC support
  • Default savegame path changed to shared/misc/.scummvm
  • File navigation is limited to shared directory

Zandengoff
Интересующийся

« Ответ #9 : 01 Февраль, 2012, 05:39:32 »

Found a bug upon install. The program icon is missing. I am on 1.0.8.6067.

By the way CD games with FLAC sound amazing. I was almost getting used to the old midi based games there for a while.  Wink
supermew2001
Интересующийся

« Ответ #10 : 07 Февраль, 2012, 00:05:52 »

Thank you @Alexander Molodtsov for doing a great job, to port ScummVM on our PlayBook.
I have a question ! Which OS do u use ?
Because I've tried to put ScummVM on my 2.0.0.7111 but all games I launch, it comes back on the main screen (springboard) ! Cry
Which config do u use for the games ?
Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #11 : 07 Февраль, 2012, 10:31:36 »

I'm using 2.0.0.6149. Very strange, I don't remember any problems with 2.0.0.7111, though I didn't use it a lot.
Have you installed 1.3.1 before? Try removing and reinstalling ScummVM.

supermew2001
Интересующийся

« Ответ #12 : 07 Февраль, 2012, 11:18:42 »

Yes. I tried to remove/reinstall ScummVM but same result :/
Very weird !
Zandengoff
Интересующийся

« Ответ #13 : 09 Февраль, 2012, 20:05:36 »

Any update on progress? I am particularly interested in how right click is coming along. That change would give the most functionality as there are a good deal of games that depend on it.
Александр Молодцов
Сотрудник СВД ВС
Опытный пользователь

Gravatar

« Ответ #14 : 13 Февраль, 2012, 16:00:43 »

supermew2001, I don't have possibility to test it on 2.0.0.7111 right now. This firmware is buggy so we don't use it.
What games do you try to run?

Zandengoff, unfortunately I didn't have time to work on ScummVM yet. Sad

Страниц: [1] 2 3   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в: